We’re obsessed with our new Strawberry Shortcake Chia Bars and all of the amazing ways to enjoy them. Check out this recipe by @embracing_health!
1 hour 10 minutes
About 8 nests
- 8 oz Nancy's Probiotic Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Bob's Red Mill Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful strawberries, sliced
- 3 Health Warrior Strawberry Shortcake Chia Bars
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate to melt
- splash coconut oil
- Add all ingredients besides strawberries and Chia Bars to bowl and whip together with hand mixer.
- Pit mixture into piping bag (or ziplock) and tweeze into mini cupcake holders, filling halfway.
- Add strawberry chunks and cover with more mixture. Add Chia Bars, cut, on top.
- Freeze for at least one hour and add melted chocolate/coconut oil drizzle!