This recipe was contributed by Health Warrior Ambassador Heather Ertel. Find her on Instagram at @theglowwellness.
This pumpkin seed milk is a total game changer! Using Health Warrior Pumpkin Seed Bars you can create a variety of flavors of nut milks with no hassle. This is an easy way to cheat making homemade nut milk. No straining, no mess! I came up with this idea when I ran out of nuts and needed nut milk for my smoothie and coffee- what to do!? I knew I had these pumpkin seed bars on hand with really simple, clean ingredients. This recipe is PERFECT when you are in a bind, out of mylk, have no nuts in the house, or just don’t want to deal with straining and messy nut bags!
Recipe note: You can add extra ingredients to add more flavor.
- 2 bars Health Warrior Pumpkin Seed Bar (in your favorite flavor!)
- 6-8 cups filtered water
- Choose what flavor of pumpkin seed milk you want to create. Any of the Health Warrior Pumpkin Seed Bar flavors work!
- Combine Health Warrior Pumpkin Seed Bars with filtered water and blend in a high speed blender until liquified.
- Optional: strain through a nut bag for creamier, smoother milk.
- Add to your smoothie, coffee, or any recipe for a superfood-packed addition!