When we need breakfast inspiration, we turn to Sari of @eatwellwithsari. This recipe for double chocolate protein pancake uses simple ingredients and our Superfood Protein Powder for an extra punch of protein in every bite.
2-3 servings (6-8 pancakes)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Health Warrior Chocolate Superfood Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup oat flour or almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- coconut oil spray
- Add eggs, almond milk, and vanilla into a large bowl and mix well.
- Add in cocoa powder, oat flour, protein powder, coconut sugar (optional) and baking powder into the bowl. Mix well again until a batter is formed. Add in chocolate chips and mix again.
- Heat up coconut oil spray on a large pan until bubbly. Pour batter into circles on the pan (desired pancake size) and let cook. When it starts to bubble and brown around the edges, flip. Cook on the second side for half the time.
- Repeat until the batter is finished.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup, chocolate chips, and some sliced banana!